Thursday, December 21, 2006

Whew!

So today was the Lostie Secret Sister package opening. It was so much fun!! I cannot believe how many talented crafters we have in our little group! BTW, the Losties is a group of lovely ladies on Splitcoaststampers that got together because we all watch (and love!) LOST. Now we are just friends who chat online all the time.



Anyway, we drew names and mailed each other boxes and WOW did people really outdo themselves this round! My wonderful friend Jackie G had my name - which is too funny cause we live in the same town (the Losties are from all over the map) and we had actually discussed who we had and what we were getting them, etc. She totally lied to me!!! But it's ok, I forgive her cause she totally rocked!!



I absolutely love all the fantastic things she gave me. My favoritest thing is the 'E' she made for me to hang on the wall. I am already deciding where I want to hang it in my stamp room, it is GORGEOUS! Here are the pics of the fantastic things she made me. The message in the bottle is a gift certificate to the scrapbook store here and the bronze holder has a Starbucks card in it - coffee here I come!!!



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Miss Jackie G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you actualy chat with people online..how creepy, how can they be friends? LOL I love our group. All of our sistah's rock!!! Jackie G was sly. I love what she came up with. So much talent in such a cute gal! I adore your "E"...that is the bomb diggity!!!
Kim/kauai17