Wednesday, December 6, 2006





Whew! I have been having issues this morning and this thing has NOT been letting me load pictures! Anyway, it finally worked so here's my card for the day. I made this last night for my stamp camp this week. I am not totally happy with it, of course! I loved rohla's version but didn't have the paper to do hers. I altered it a bunch to make it work with the stuff I had. I can't ever get that 'happy' to stamp straight. I must have it mounted crooked. And yes, I could get out my stamp-a-ma-jig. I do love that thing, but I just didn't feel like doing that extra step last night.






I've got all the cards done for camp and here's a group photo. For some reason I feel like this is a lame camp. Not sure why. I like most of the cards, but I feel like one is lame. Maybe I'll have time to come up with something different before tomorrow night. I stayed up until midnight getting all the cardstock cut so I am ready. Now I just have to get the boys to help me straighten up the house.....we'll see how that goes! Of course, my vacuum punked out on me so I can't vacuum now. I plan to shop for a new one tomorrow. And it will be bagless! I hate that it gets hard to find the right size bags the older your model gets. I mean, just because I took care of my appliance and it's still running - I can't find bags anymore! So annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff Em...the Happy looks great slanted...like more handwritten.

msdetloff

Anonymous said...

I would be thrilled to be invited to this card class! I love them all and so will your camp!