Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh boy! It's a contest!

So I thought I would have a little contest! Just for fun...since I know everyone has so much free time on their hands with the holidays and all, lol!!


Well, here it is! Since I just put up this tutorial on the Diamond Fold Books (aka squash books), I want to see yours!


Here are the details:

You must make a Diamond Fold book and submit it by 10pm (CST) on December 26th.


You must submit it by taking a picture or a scan of your completed book and uploading it to splitcoaststampers, photobucket or another photo hosting site. You must put the link to your project in the comments section.


The prize will be some assorted goodies I came across. There might be extras as I come across them!


Have fun and Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I can't believe you don't have a boatload of these here already! I loved yours and was glad to make one for myself! I am so in love with the Enchante papers and used them, but then covered them up with pictures! go figure - anyway thanks for the great tutorial, I had fun doing this and love looking at it! :)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=427652&cat=6640
MaryR at SCS

Anonymous said...

A day late!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=428950&cat=5635