Friday, December 15, 2006

update

Well, no news is good news, right? All tests came back fine. The only bad thing is that there are no real answers either. I got more injections so I'll be sore for awhile. I also had a random weird bacteria come up at a questionable number. So we will recheck that in a month. It is really random, but if that's what I have then it's cured by antibiotics and could be the cause of a lot of this pain. So we'll see what comes from that. In the meantime, injections and stuff. Anyway, thank you for the prayers. There were things they want to monitor, but no degenerative types of arthritis found for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your tests. What a bummer that this has to occupy your mind over the holidays. Of course, I'm sending some shout outs upstairs, and prayers of peace too. Glad the crayon has mostly become a memory!!

Danita said...

Well, that's good news, I suppose. But still frustrating not to have a definitive answer. I'll be thinking about you and hoping they figure it out and it's an easy fix! {{{{hug}}}}

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that there is hope of nothing serious!! Just have faith. God is in control and he's always there for you!!