Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today's the day....

I get to find out the results of all that hideous blood work I complained about. I am so nervous! I kinda feel like I want to throw up. And my appointment with the rhuematologist isn't until 5pm! Good thing I'll be busy today! I've got to run the boys to school, preschool lets out at 12:30 today, I have to run an errand while they are in preschool, etc.

Andy gets to watch the Polar Express and have hot chocolate at school today. I told the younger two that we could do that too after they get out of preschool. So it's Polar Express day here! What fun!

Anyway, if you get a chance to put a word in with the man upstairs today, please pray that everything goes well at the doctors today. And that I can calm down and not throw up.

3 comments:

snaphappy said...

Good luck today. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

my4blessings said...

Praying for you today, Emily!

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of prayers for you. Hopefully Polar Express Day will help you keep your mind off all of it. I truly wish all the best for you.