Saturday, January 6, 2007

Well, we're out of it....

The poor Kansas City Chiefs. They made it the wild card game today because last week they had to win and like 4 other teams had to lose. It happened! And they blew it. Oh well, it's not like I expected them to win. They always blow it!

But we did have some yummy eats with Mamak and her family! Matthew made guacamole and it was awesome! And he made crab cakes! He never cooks.....he can mess up bisquick pancakes! Anyway, it was fun and yummy.


I did finish the last of the sympathy cards I had to make. I used the Sketch Challenge from this week to get me started. Of course I had to use Easy Elegance....because it was out on my table. If it's out....I reach for it, lol! I just love that set! I also stamped linen (my favoritest background stamp aside from paisley) in the background using sahara sand ink. I like to repeatedly stamp off my flowers for the bouquet kind of look. I used the coluzzle cutting system to make my circle....the good thing about this is that I cut the circle in half and just made two cards while I was at it. Now I have an extra for my box whenever I need one.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

**oops! Forgot to say that the patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Blush line!**

3 comments:

Kristine said...

This card is really beautiful!! Is that circle stamped on, or designer paper? It's hard to tell. It's fantastic, however you did it :0) Love that stamped off look too. I'm inspired to do a red card. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sad.



But all I really have to say is. . . .



GO COLTS!!!!!



That is a gorgeous card, btw!

Anonymous said...

That card is awesome Emily. I absolutely love your style. I found your blog through your SCS tutorial!