Monday, January 22, 2007

More Scrap pages....

Here are two more pages I did on my scrapping with mamakimberly night. The first is a page of the boys on our first family bike ride (and by family, I mean we walked and the boys rode). They were so cute all decked out in their helmets and bikes. This has quickly become a favorite family activity. I used a layout from mamakimberly and Basic Grey Oh Baby boy papers. Some colored brads and primas for accents. A rub on - not sure what brand - and my zig millennium 05 pen for journaling. The rub on flourishes are american crafts.









The second page is for my book of me. I used a 5x7 print of a photo mamak had taken of me a few months ago. She doctored it a bit in photo shop so my hair is a bit more red and my eyes a bit more blue than usual.....but it looks so pretty, lol! Andyway, I used some more Basic Grey, Blitzen this time, on this page. I used basic black su cardstock to mat the photo. Then some black ric-rac and some faux stitching rub ons. A simple page because I really wanted the photo to be the focus.






Hope you enjoy those! I will reiterate, scrapping is not my strong suit!

1 comment:

my4blessings said...

I think you scrap beautifully! It's so different than making a card, but I think you'll like the results the more you do it. The point is to record those memories, right? Your pages are super!