Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been tagged!?!?!

So I had no idea what this even was. Hmm.....apparently this means you have to answer some ABC type questionnaire. So here goes nothing!

A - Available or Taken: Definitely Taken (Married 9 years this summer!)
B - Best Friend: Matthew
C -Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of Choice: Water or Peppermint Mocha
E - Essential item you use everyday: allergy meds - thank goodness for Nasonex!
F - Favorite Color: Rose Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Omaha, NE - although I grew up in Kansas City, MO
I - Indulgence: Chocolate covered strawberries
J - January or February: January - Football and Alex's birthday!
K - Kids & Names: Andy, Alex and Adam
L - Life is incomplete without?: God and family.
M - Marriage Date: July 11, 1998
N - Number of Siblings: 5 - 1 older sister, 1 younger sister, 1 step brother, 1 half brother and 1 half sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders and being alone at night
Q - Fave Quote: "It's Good To Want Things..." from Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael
R - Reason to Smile: My husband and my boys.
S - Season: Fall - I love the colors and pumpkins
T - Tag 3-4 People: Kimberly, Karen and Rachel
U - Unknown fact about me: I am extremely, extremely shy when I first meet people.
V - Vegetable you don't like: Peas, Lima Beans (any of the mushy in the middle ones)
W - Worst Habit: I pick my cuticles.
X - X-rays: spine, toe, wrist, knee, lungs....I think that's all.
Y - Your Fave Food: Rockin Italian food!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Well, I don't do these, but I am an Aries

Okie Dokie, that it folks!

No comments: