Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy Early Birthday Alex!!

Tomorrow is Alex's 5th birthday! I told him I would make him his favorite breakfast - Streusel Coffee Cake. Of course, he informed me that he'd rather have toast and eggs (fried - with the runny yolk - YUCK!). Oh well! I'll still share the recipe with you! It's so easy and I totally stole it from Bisquick. It is really really good too!





Streusel Coffee Cake

2 c bisquick baking mix
2/3 c milk
2 T sugar
1 egg

Topping: mix until crumbly
1/3 c bisquick
1/3 c brown sugar
2 T margarine or butter
½ t cinnamon

Heat oven to 375. Grease 9 in round pan. Make topping; reserve. Stir ingredients until blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with topping. Bake for 18 to 22 min (until toothpick can be clean of batter).

Anyway, we're having his party tomorrow evening. I hope it goes well!

No comments: