Monday, January 29, 2007

So CHA is going on now...

This is only the biggest crafting event ever. It is held in CA and all crafting companies go there to unveil new lines for the next year. You can find out more about what SCS is seeing here:

SCS Blog about CHA

I am way stoked cause of course that means new products and stuff are coming soon! I am most stoked about the Basic Grey. Here's what they are showing on their site right now as far as new paper lines....you know I love this paper!

Perhaps Collection love this one!

Phoebe Line

Scarlet's Letter Collection

Stella Ruby Line and love this one!

Anyway, I can't wait til those hit the shelves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, even some of the online stores in UK have these showing on their stores for pre order, how exciting, I just love the perhaps and phoebe BG sets, they are just scrummy

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for the links. YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding these are beautiful!
Thanks for keeping us posted.
frannyb (SCS)

Godchick said...

the perhaps collection is beautiful!!! Yummy!